Monday, September 11, 2006

Snakes on a Plane

Snakes on a Plane (SOAP)is, as mentioned by a non-clubber via text message to his mum, pure awesome.

This sentiment is pretty acurate. Snakes on a Plane offers absolutely nothing except a squealing like a girl good time. And this is preceisely The characters are sterotyped beyond belief. All the story structure cliches are in there and the aburdity of the entire premise of the film is hilarious in itself. The high flyers and the cock scene are the ones I'm guessing were the ones they went back to shoot again just to beef up the cheesiness of it all.

There really is not much to say about SOAP. I was exilarated and air punching when I walked out of the cinema so I always think that that's a good sign. Seeing it at Northland really set the scene too. But alas there were no bogan spotting except for Matchu Pitchu and myself, La Presidenta.

Well I must admit I am not feeling at well today, maybe too much beer, maybe to much pub curry, maybe just a bug and a great excuse to watch Six Feet Under all day. But I must cut it short and get on with the real world.

And so to continue the anti-pretentious vote and for lovers of toilet humour...

KENNY @ Nova @ 7:15

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home