Thursday, August 31, 2006

It's motherfucking time!

Ok, as the title of this post may suggest, it sure is time to see wtf all this fuss is about...

Snakes on the Plane @ 7:00 @ NORTHLAND HOYTS CINEMA* (for that purer trashcore flava)

If you haven't heard all the fuss yet...click here

Well reviews for Beyond the Sea and 2:37 are still pending. I'll get there eventually. These things take time, and time I aint got right now.

(also going to see Okaville River - whose name I may have spelt incorrectly - afterwards at the East Brunswick Club if anyone is interested? Country stuff, i dunno I saw em at Meredith last year and tehy tickled my fancy...but...you know...it was meredith most things tickle my fancy amongst the trees and the supernatural ampitheatre)


* Northland Shopping Centre, 50 Murray Rd, PRESTON 3072

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home